Thursday 19 July 2007

Can we fix it? Yes we can!

There I was, minding my own business on the web when out of the blue I got hit with this on a corporate webpage:

"Our principal businesses are positioned in large growth markets driven by the continuing trend to outsource the maintenance and management of buildings and by the high levels of investment required to renew the UK's health, leisure and education facilities and its transport and utility infrastructure. With over 8,500 employees, we aim to be the partner of choice in the built environment where we can provide integrated solutions for our broad range of public, private and regulator sector clients."


Ouch! I should have been wearing a hard hat for that one. I think, roughly translated into English it means that they 'build stuff'. Please dear reader, if you think you can rescue the true message from that horribly verbose rubble pile of words please let me know!

No comments: